2018 Symposium Schedule
All events are at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina
McKimmon Center 1101 Gorman St, Raleigh NC
Friday, February 23 @7PM, DEBATE
With William Lane Craig and Eric Wielenberg
Additional lectures on Saturday Feb. 24th starting at 9:00am with William Lane Craig’s “Philosophical Issues in the Atonement”
Various speakers from Southeaster Baptist Theological Seminary, Southern Evengelical Seminary, Triangle Christian Medical & Dental Associations, and DePauw University will be giving lectures throughout the day including:
- Is Life After Death Possible?
- How can a Good God allow Evil?
- How can Genesis 1 be interpreted?
- What is the negative medical impact of pornography on men and women?
- Is euthanasia necessary? (A Physician’s View)
- Is the Christian God Petty and Jealous?
- Is Christianity anti-science?
- Does Christianity oppress women?
- Does the Bible endorse slavery?
- Moral Disagreement, Relativism, and the Puzzle of Psychopathy
Schedule of Saturday Sessions
World Class Speakers
Hear from a distinguished panel of experts.
Countdown to the Debate